My last update regarding my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) was back in the middle of September. At that time, my blood test revealed that after dealing with extremely low testosterone levels for a long time, my levels were actually above the acceptable range!
Testosterone Replacement Therapy After 2 Months On A Lower Dose
Nearly 2 months after having my daily TRT dose cut in half, I had more blood tests done to see if my levels had finally settled into the “normal” range. Unfortunately, my testosterone levels have dropped so much that they are actually lower than when I began testosterone replacement therapy in the first place!
I posted a video giving a full update on my testosterone replacement therapy, which I have inserted below (you may have to click through to the article or the link to the video if you are reading this via email):
Here is a very general summary in case you are not able to view the video:
- My testosterone levels dropped so much after my dose was cut in half, that I saw a new low
- Ever since we returned from all of our traveling at the end of October, I haven’t gotten much sleep
- Pretty much all of the symptoms have returned – I was just blaming them on the lack of sleep
- I haven’t been able to go to the gym because of my schedule and the lack of sleep (early morning is the only option)
- My memory and ability to focus are still terrible
I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow, and I will be sure to update you on any new course of action.
© 2013, Khaleef “Fat Guy” Crumbley. All rights reserved.